Notice of planned system outage beginning June 30 at 5 pm
Maintenance and upgrades will begin June 30, 2020, at 5 pm.
The following services are affected:
- Application portal: Not available June 30 at 5 pm until mid-day July 2
- Student portal: Not available June 30 at 5 pm until mid-day July 3
- Faculty portal: Not available June 30 at 5 pm until mid-day July 3
MITT expects students to report an absence to their instructor prior to the start of class and with as much advance notice as is reasonably possible. For current High School students who are unable to attend school for any reason, please contact the attendance hotline at email@example.com.
Your MITT student portal is a way for you to get more information about the College and your courses.
- See your academic information like classes, course information and grades
- Print unofficial transcripts
- Update your personal information
- Stay connected with fellow classmates and your instructor
To log into the MITT Student Portal visit https://my.mitt.ca/students
For help accessing your account, troubleshooting, and frequently asked questions view this Student Portal Access document.
If you are unable to login to your account with the username and password provided, submit a ticket here.
Having trouble accessing the portal? Submit a support request.
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.